REFERRAL GIFTS FOR I.T. (Information Technology) PROFESSIONALS
($2,000, $3,000, $4,000 each)
This is the easiest money you will ever make
See below for the benefits to you by helping someone else
See the simple rules below to get started and to see how easy it is
Earn Double Credit for your first referral – This part of the offer may be withdrawn without any notice
* You know a lot of I.T. pros. Why shouldn’t you refer them and earn referral gifts?
* Refer them to me and I will get them a better job than they have now, and your name doesn’t even have to be mentioned.
* If you don’t refer them, someone else will.
Could you use $2,000 – $12,000? Here are some of the things you can do with the money
a Big Screen TV
go to Hawaii, Mexico, Europe
a down payment on a new car
pay off your credit cards
pay your taxes
help out a family member
make a donation to your favorite charity
Prefer something other than money? Let me know how I can help you.
* Need the name of a hiring manager at a company you sent your resume to?
* Need 100 Interviewing Tips – What not to say, what to say?
* Want me to get you an interview for a job you heard about?
I’m Bob Moore and I’m an I.T. recruiter. I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities.
Let me know what opportunities you would like to hear about.
Why you should refer I.T. pros to me
* I’ve been an I.T. Recruiter for 25+ years
* They will thank you for referring such a professional recruiter
* You’ll earn referrals fees
* You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give – Winston Churchill
Computer Recruiters, Inc. will pay the following referral fees if you refer an applicant that my client hires through me.
$2,000 Referral Fees
For your first three referrals that I place, you will earn $2,000 each.
Double Credit Offer – This offer may be withdrawn without any notice.
For now, I am offering you a double credit for your first referral that I place. This means your first referral will count as 2 referrals and you will move up to level two, after only 2 referrals instead of 3. This does not mean you will be paid 2 referral fees.
$3,000 Referral Fees
For your next 3 referrals (4, 5 and 6) that I place, you will earn $3,000 each.
$4,000 Referral Fees
For the rest of your referrals (7+) that I place, you will earn $4,000 each.
$1,000 Referral Fees
If your referral refers someone that I place, you will receive a $1,000 referral fee.
Check weekly for my latest jobs at My Current I.T. Jobs and Contracts
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU REFER SOMEONE
When you help someone
* good luck, health, and wealth will follow
* good things happen to you
* it comes back to you.
To get what you want
You can have anything you want, if you help other people.
Networking that’s what it’s all about.
People helping people, that’s the only way it works.
I would really appreciate any names of those you know with the required skills for my current jobs even if you think they’re not interested. Your name won’t be mentioned unless you insist. If you only know their name, title and where they’re working, that will do.
Don’t think: “I know someone, but they won’t be interested”.
* they won’t relocate
* they’re happy with their job
* they’re this or that
* Half the applicants that accept job offers with my clients weren’t looking for a job when I contacted them.
* Everyone is open to hearing about something that is better than what they have.
Give me the opportunity to talk to them or email them. I recruit 2 out of 3 applicants I talk to.
Again, your name doesn’t have to be mentioned
I’M NOT ASKING YOU TO CONTACT ANYONE
If you call 4 people, 4 out of 4 will say they’re not interested.
But when I contact them, 3 out of 4 will be interested in this position or another one
When you refer 4 people
at least one is interested
at least one knows someone else who is interested
one isn’t interested but wants to send me their resume for another position
one isn’t interested now but wants me to keep in touch
Please give me the opportunity to contact them. Everyone is happy to hear form me. No one ever asked where I got there name from.
As you can see it much more beneficial to me when I have the opportunity to contact them.
Please send me now their names, titles, software (modules) they know, phone numbers and or email addresses and how you know them
If I don’t contact them another recruiter will.
Your name won’t be mentioned unless you insist.
Last week an applicant told me that a friend of hers has an interview with my client. I asked her, why didn’t you refer this person to me when I asked you for a referral. She said she didn’t know he was looking.
You usually don’t know someone is open to a change until you’ve heard they’ve changed jobs.
* Most people who know you don’t know when you’re looking for something better.
If I don’t contact them directly I can’t find out what they’re interested in or who they know that is interested.
I’ll do everything I can to help you.
24 ways to refer
* co-workers at your current job. They’re getting calls from recruiters all the time anyway.
* co-workers at your previous jobs
* a current or former supervisor
* a mentor
* a family member
* a friend
* someone that was laid off
* someone that quit their job
* someone who just started a new job a week or 3 weeks ago. Many times when someone starts a new job, they find out very quickly it isn’t what they though it was going to be and realize they made a mistake
* someone who is retired
* someone who just became invested
* someone who isn’t happy with their job
* someone who isn’t happy with their boss
* someone whose company is having financial problems, layoffs, hiring, salary freeze or company was just sold
* someone you took a class with
* someone you met at a party
* someone you know at the gym
* someone commuting more than ½ hour to work
* someone who is traveling a lot
* someone who wants a position with travel
* someone who is from or used to live in CA
* someone who is from somewhere other than where they are living now. Please include where they’re from and where they’re living now.
* someone who wants to relocate to California or somewhere else.
* someone who lives in Canada or Mexico and wants to work in the U.S.
* anyone who is looking for a job. It doesn’t matter where they live as long as they live in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
* anyone who is not looking for a job. I’ll recruit them anyway and sooner or later they will be interested
* anyone that is contracting
* someone who wants to work for a Big 4 consulting company
Big 4 consulting company – 100% Travel required (sometimes Mon – Thur) – $150K- $210K
Your career will benefit if you have worked for a Big 4 consulting company
While working for and after working for a Big 4 consulting company you will be looked at as an advanced consultant, an expert in your field
* A subject matter expert and a problem solver. Someone that can do it all.
* You will be in demand with all major consulting companies and all companies.
* You will get higher job salary offers
* Total Package $150K- $210K ($100K-$131K base, Sign On Bonus, Annual Bonus, 401K 100% Match, 15K Benefits)
* 6 weeks off each year – Paid time off days (pto) and holidays
* 40 – 80 hours of training per employee per year
EAD tied to Green Card process
Open to perm roles
100% verifiable Bachelor’s degree
* be someone I’m not currently representing.
* have at least 2 years paid I.T. experience.
* be someone you know. Although your name doesn’t have to be mentioned, it is helpful if I can mention your name.
* be living in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.
* be a US, Canadian or Mexican citizen, have a Green Card. an EAD Card or H1, TN1 Visas.
* applicant must work for my client for at least 120 – 190 days (depending on the client) without giving notice or being terminated.
* check will be sent to you on day 120 or day 190 depending on my client’s guarantee.
* you will receive a referral fee regardless of which position I place them for.
* although there’s no time limit on referrals, your referral has to be the reason I’m currently considering the applicant.
Why you won’t be eligible for a referral fee
If the applicant should respond to my ad, be referred by someone else or come to me by another means, then you wouldn’t be eligible for the referral fee.
You name will be on their resume. So as long as I find them in my resume database, you will be eligible for a referral fee.
What I need – Cut and paste this in the body of the email and put the information, below each line, to make sure you send all information required.
* their name, phone number, or email address or where they’re currently working; Word resume if you have it.
* If they’re willing to relocate, if required
* If they’re a US Citizen, have a green card, ead card or they’re on an H1 Visa, etc.
* which position they’re qualified for.
* include how you know them or where you worked with them.
* one or two reasons why you would recommend this person. This will help me get them the interview and a job offer.
To increase your chances of receiving a referral fee
* please only send those that have 80% of the required skills.
* please only refer the best (highly professional) applicants.
* triple your changes of earning a referral fee by referring at least 3 highly qualified professionals for each position.
Your name doesn’t have to be mentioned. Indicate whether your name should be mentioned or not.
Send email for current positions available. Put you title or B4 Consulting in the subject line
You’ll be mad at yourself for not referring someone every time you hear someone just gave notice or started a new job
If you don’t refer them, someone else will!