100% Travel required (sometimes Mon – Thur) – $150K- $210K
* A global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 260,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
* The company generated net revenues of around $28 billion US
EAD tied to Green Card process
Open to perm roles
100% verifiable Bachelor’s degree
* Total Package $150K- $210K ($90K – $150K base, Sign On Bonus, Annual Bonus, 401K 100% match, 15K Benefits)
* 6 weeks off each year – Paid time off days (pto) and holidays
* 40 – 80 hours of training per employee per year
YOUR CAREER WILL BENEFIT
While working for and after working for a Big 4 consulting company you will be looked at as an advanced consultant, an expert in your field
* A subject matter expert and a problem solver. Someone that can do it all.
* You will be in demand with all major consulting companies and all companies.
* You will get higher salary offers
CLIENT’s CAREER PROGRESSION
* Best group to get you what you asked for- cross vertical skills, fast tracking
The “ELITE” GROUP The group is comprised of specialists who can wield their expertise across all the industries we work in, be they Products, Gov’t, Communications and High Tech, etc. Consider them consulting white knights.
* They are the subject matter experts who can be used across multiple layers and upward progressions are well defined for fastest progressions to next level. So for candidates to pass muster at the interview days they must have extremely strong and confident communication skills, be top notch professionals, have great skills and essentially have fire jumping capabilities. If they can sell themselves well and have the skills, they’ll be in.
You drive your career – Be proactive:
* Assigned a Career Counselor – Sr. Exec
* Assigned a Mentor to assist with career/goal management – Senior Exec level
* 80 hours of training per employee per year
- Take responsibility for your career and be proactive. Don‘t wait around for someone else to contact you about a project; always be actively looking for the next assignment and openly communicate your skills, interests and goals.
- Look to your career counselor as another avenue for new assignments. They may know of available projects that would be a good fit for you.
- Consultants -Annual bonus – Bonus potential 4% target but up to 10% based on merit – performance
- Managers -Annual bonus – Bonus potential 10% target but up to 22% based on merit – performance
- ADD 401(k) CLIENT paid Match up to 6% salary – vest 100% in 2 years
- Employee stock purchase plan: Allows employees to purchase CLIENT stock at a discounted rate.
- Employees can roll over up to 240 hours of paid leave
- Sign on received in first 30 days.
- World Class Benefit package – detailed below adds 15k-18k per employee.
- CLIENT career progressions are time at level Partner tracking, not project oriented. Ask any one you talk to at CLIENT and they will tell you xx years at each level and pretty assured level increase because they groom that way and those there stay forever.
- Paid Time Off Days (PTO): 6 weeks off each year
- An average of 80 hours of training per employee per year. In fact, CLIENT was listed among the top 25 companies for training by Training Magazine.
Consultant – a Consultant tends to have 5+ years of experience, hands on configuration in their area of expertise, and have some team lead experience. An individual who has less than 5 years of experience tends to fall within our Analyst level, which we currently do not have any demand for, and are not able to accept agency submissions for.
– 85K-120K plus up to 10% bonus – sign on 5K
Manager – a Manager can have anywhere from 7-10 years of experience, direct management experience (on implementations and with direct reports), and are currently working with or have had a background in configuration/development. An individual who exceeds this requirement, as well as has sales experience and has lead large scale teams, tends to fall within our Sr.Manager level, which we currently do not have any demand for, and are not able to accept agency submissions for.
120K-150K plus up to 22% bonus – sign on 5k-10k
POSITIONS – Send email for details and others
- SAP MDG Configuration Specialist
- SAP Information Steward Configuration Specialist
- SAP Master Data Governance Configuration Specialist
- SAP SuccessFactors Configuration Specialist
- SAP Hana Functional & Configuration Specialist
- SAP Business Intelligence Hana Functional & Configuration Specialist
- SAP MDM/MDG Configuration Specialist
- SAP Enterprise Data Management Configuration Specialist
- SAP Data Services Manager
- SAP Data Services Configuration Specialist
- SAP Management Systems (LMS)/ Plateau Professionals
- SAP Ariba Professionals
- SAP S&OP on HANA Consultant
- Cassandra Developers – Team Leads
- Cassandra NoSQL Big Data Delivery Consultant / Team Lead
- NoSQL Data Engineer – Team Leads
- Hyperion FDM/ODI Manager
- Hyperion Senior Manager
- Hyperion Data Relationship Management / DRM – Team Leads
- Hyperion Essbase Developers – Team Leads
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Developers – Team Leads
- Hyperion Planning Developers – Team Leads
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
- IBM Infosphere MDM – Master Data Management Developer – Architect Team Lead
- Informatica MDM – Master Data Management Developer – Architect Team Lead
- Master Data Management Developer – Architect Team Lead
- iOS Applications Developer – focus on these
- Android Applications Developer
Identity & Access Management
- Oracle IAM Manager Identity & Access Management Security Developer – Team lead
- Oracle ID Manager Identity & Access Management Security Developer – Team lead
- SAILPOINT Identity & Access Management Security Developer – Team lead
- CA Technologies Identity & Access Management Security Developer – Team lead
Data Visualization QlikView
- Node.JS Lightweight Development Architect
- Salesforce Cloud Architects – Developers – Team Leads
- Salesforce Senior Manager
- Salesforce Service Cloud Architects – Developers – Team Leads
- SFDC Service Cloud & Call Center Project Manager (Salesforce.com)
- Software-as-a-Service / Salesforce.com Manager
- Oracle Retail MOM Capability Release Manager
- Oracle Retail RDF Functional/Technical
- Oracle Retail AIP Functional/Technical Consultant
- Oracle CC&B Billing Consultant
- Oracle CC&B Customer Service/CRM Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Architect
Workday Configuration Specialist